Friday, July 25, 2008

Hiya!

Hey folks,

My name is Mendi Baron, I have just come in to replace yeeshai , who is still available via email, but is no longer on "active duty"..

I am working, with my wife Mushka, to
1. create fun, jewish, youth events in the MD area, such as music jams, pizza parties, campfires, meditation sessions, nature outings, concerts, the arts, etc..

I will be posting regularly on the JTTV blogs, and will respond to anything and everything that you want.. we are going to try and drive up the levels of postings on the sites, and get more people involved,,,

I will be, gd willing, hosting a Meet and Greet (with coffee and donughts) here at my house in Columbia, MD almost definitely on Aug. 14th in the eve..

I would love for any or all of you to attend to give me input on what you want, what you think would work, and what you can do to help!

If you cant make it in person, I would love it if you would continue to post, as well as send me a line at Mismatch1@gmail.com, so that I can keep you posted on any new updates/events..

We are very excited, and have many connections going to make this a reality, so all you have to do is work with us, to make some really awesome, and fun stuff happen round here..
I look forward to hearing from you!

Shalom, Peace,

Mendi and Mushky Baron
www.mendibaron.com
mismatch1@gmail.com

No comments: